Today: The Weirdness
Kim tagged me for this little meme...
This one is tough because I always think so many of the weird things about me are probably unsuitable for public consumption. (Take that as you will...) :)
So here are seven hopefully non-blog reader alienating weird/random things about me.
1. I have a TV crush on Steve Gonsalves from Ghost Hunters.
2. I was accepted as a student at the Royal College of Needlework which is in Hampton Court Palace. (I didn't end up going but wish I had been able to. They only accept two non-British students a year.)
3. Dead birds freak me out much, much more than other dead animals.
4. When I was little I had a Southern accent. But we moved away and I grew out of it.
5. I can't settle down to go to sleep until the sheets and blankets are in a certain position. (I think I probably said this one before.)
6. I had a nose ring for several years but I took it out briefly and the hole closed up. I miss my nose ring but my kids won't let me get it re-done.
7. There are very few foods I dislike but I am violently anti-melon and sweet potato.
I don't know who to tag because I've seen this meme making the rounds and I'm not sure who has done it yet. But if you read my blog & feel like telling the world some of your personal weirdness please do. You know I love to hear about the weirdness. :)