on the needles

Friday, November 07, 2008

Today: The Weirdness

Kim tagged me for this little meme...



This one is tough because I always think so many of the weird things about me are probably unsuitable for public consumption. (Take that as you will...) :)

So here are seven hopefully non-blog reader alienating weird/random things about me.

1. I have a TV crush on Steve Gonsalves from Ghost Hunters.
2. I was accepted as a student at the Royal College of Needlework which is in Hampton Court Palace. (I didn't end up going but wish I had been able to. They only accept two non-British students a year.)
3. Dead birds freak me out much, much more than other dead animals.
4. When I was little I had a Southern accent. But we moved away and I grew out of it.
5. I can't settle down to go to sleep until the sheets and blankets are in a certain position. (I think I probably said this one before.)
6. I had a nose ring for several years but I took it out briefly and the hole closed up. I miss my nose ring but my kids won't let me get it re-done.
7. There are very few foods I dislike but I am violently anti-melon and sweet potato.

I don't know who to tag because I've seen this meme making the rounds and I'm not sure who has done it yet. But if you read my blog & feel like telling the world some of your personal weirdness please do. You know I love to hear about the weirdness. :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Stephanie, I don't know how this could be weird at all. I have read worst things throughout the EFT website or any Indigo/Chystal forum. I don't know whether you might tag me because I don't have any blog. But your "weirdness" sounds almost like normal things to me.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Mistrmi said...

I bet if you came to visit us, that Southern accent would come back in no time at all. . .

7:32 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Your kids won't let you get it redone??

8:07 AM  
Blogger Noey D. said...

Too funny! I also have #1, #4, and #5. (I also have a crush on Duff from Ace of Cakes!)

12:39 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

1. my towels have to be folded perfectly (yes they have a back side)
2.toilets flooding freak me out (seriously)
3.my house stays pretty neat, but my desk is a disaster.
4.I throughly enjoyed working oral surgery as a tech in the Navy
5.things in the refrig. must have labels facing out
6.same for the cabinets
7.I would love to adobt a greyhound

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home