on the needles

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pretty Fabrics

I like this photo that Hubby took of the quilt top I am working on. I love the way these fabrics work together. The sales lady looked at me a little strange when I chose these but I have long since ceased to care about looks I get from sales ladies! However, I've been having some frustration with the borders for this top. I keep thinking I will finish and then having set backs or things just taking longer than I think they will/should. Why is it always the "easy" part of a project that jumps up and bites you in the you-know-what? Urgh!

I'm glad to have this pretty photo to look at and remember why I like this quilt!



Happy Halloween All!

PS - Poor old Hubby says his blog isn't gettin any love so I'm givin him a shout out. Go check it out over at Flaming Lotus Creations.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Gorgeous! Happy Halloween!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty is right! Gorgeous.

Hope you had a happy Halloween!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home