on the needles

Monday, November 03, 2008

Ana's New Photo

We got our new yearly photo of Ana. I'm always happy to see her face. She is the kind of person who just gives off a good vibe. (You know people like that right? I hope so!)



I have high hopes for Ana! I just learned that I may be able to fund college for my sponsor kids - obviously not all of them will want to go to college or will be able to go - but perhaps some of them might. I think/hope that Ana would be one of my kids that would wish to go to college. I think she would be able to make a great success of it. So I'll be exploring ideas for this option in the future. She's only twelve after all...

Thinking about:
1. Ghosts and the unseen world.
2. Becoming Jane Austen - wonderful book. Much better than other bios I've read. I always love reading about families and their interconnected relationships.
3. The relief I will feel when the election is over. I'm so ready for it to be done.
4. Money. Wishing I had more of it so I could fund all of my sponsor kids income projects right away. If I'm feeling like I have no money how must they feel??
5. Kaffe Fassett's quilting fabric. Liked him as a knitter. Adore him as a quilter.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home