Ana's New Photo
We got our new yearly photo of Ana. I'm always happy to see her face. She is the kind of person who just gives off a good vibe. (You know people like that right? I hope so!)
I have high hopes for Ana! I just learned that I may be able to fund college for my sponsor kids - obviously not all of them will want to go to college or will be able to go - but perhaps some of them might. I think/hope that Ana would be one of my kids that would wish to go to college. I think she would be able to make a great success of it. So I'll be exploring ideas for this option in the future. She's only twelve after all...
1. Ghosts and the unseen world.
2. Becoming Jane Austen - wonderful book. Much better than other bios I've read. I always love reading about families and their interconnected relationships.
3. The relief I will feel when the election is over. I'm so ready for it to be done.
4. Money. Wishing I had more of it so I could fund all of my sponsor kids income projects right away. If I'm feeling like I have no money how must they feel??
5. Kaffe Fassett's quilting fabric. Liked him as a knitter. Adore him as a quilter.