on the needles

Friday, July 18, 2008

Hexies

The color on these photos didn't come out quite right but...here you go anyway.



This is the second set of hexagons for my Etsy blanket. This colorway is also from A Piece of Vermont and I think was called "Mushroom". It is less yellow and more brown in real life. Also, quite a bit darker than these pictures show.



This blanket is growing almost by accident. I work on it while doing other things - watching movies, waiting for appointments etc., and in between stages of working on other projects. (Especially the knitted dress I am currently cranking out. I am making up the design as I go along so there are times when I have to set it aside and let it marinate. :) Do you ever do that with your projects?) Anyhow, I think I'll end up being done with these hexies before I even know it!



I've still got about 20% left of the crocheted Square Target Patches to sew up. I need to get on with that because I really don't want to have two blankets laying around waiting to be sewn up. One is daunting enough!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That is going to be a really cool blanket.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

How fun!! I am knitting an afghan right now. I've never done one before.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That's going to be so cool!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home