on the needles

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Apparently it's Genetic :)

We're a family of softies. It's not just me!

My daughter saw me reading this article and asked me to tell her what it said. I read it to her and she couldn't stop talking about it. She was even calling people she knew to let them know about it!

So now we have 15 sponsor kids. :)

Meet Jenie!



Jenie will be my daughter's second "special" sponsor kid (along with Lesly). Click on the link to the article to read Jenie's story and to see some more (adorable!) pictures of her.

When my hubby got home I had him read the article. When he was good and melted I said - "We're sponsoring her!" (I know I'm bad - but in a really good way. :) ) Luckily Hubby's response was, "Good!"

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July/long weekend. I'm off to get a head start on my plans for the weekend - extensive sitting-on-my-butt-and-doing-nothing. For me that's a vacation! :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You've inspired me to sponsor a second child. I like that you post pictures of the kids you sponsor.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Heather M said...

I wish it was genetic in my family! My husband would flip if he knew that I sponsor 6 now. He flipped out after 2, so I stopped telling him. Spread the genes!
Heather

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home