on the needles

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cool Pictures My Huby Takes

Since I'm going to be running a little low on blog fodder until my blanket is sewn up...I decided to steal some from other people. :)

Don't worry, I'm keeping it in the family.

Ever wonder where I get the awesome bird & dog photos from? From my hubbs! He is crazy into photography - so he takes all the shots for my blog these days. And since he doesn't really keep a blog of his own and since he is pretty much the resident photographer for On the Needles anyway - I've decided to give myself license to steal his photos for blog use any time I want. :)

(I DID mention about being a hard-to-live-with-Diva didn't I?)

Well, here's a shot Hubby took yesterday. I call it "Spray Misty For Me".



(I crack myself up y'all.)

Click for the full effect.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Awww, thanks for the kind words! That was unexpected. :)

9:15 PM  
Blogger teabird said...

I love it!

11:26 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Nice photo!

2:48 AM  
Blogger Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Great photo. My hubby used to be a professional photographer, but since retirement, he leaves most of the photography to me. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the nice comment.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home