on the needles

Friday, May 09, 2008

It's Official!

It's official....

Scooter is a boy!

Maybe that's why he likes to kiss and love me so much? Maybe he's a Momma's Boy. :)



So I guess we will keep the name. Which we probably would have done anyway since he answers to it already. :) He is such a great bird. So smart and fearless. I've got him learning to lay on his back for me. Aside from being just the cutest thing ever, I think it's also a good idea to handle a parrot every which way possible when they are young & impressionable so that you can avoid problems later.

Today's random cute photo - Scooter butt.



And in crafting news, I have started putting together my crochet squares. The little bundles were really starting to pile up! After I got past my first bit of "seaming confusion" (I always feel like I have forgotten how to sew things together. It takes me a bit to get the mojo back!) - everything is in high gear now. I'm actually enjoying putting the squares together to make the large patch. Probably because they are turning out exactly as I envisioned - which seems to be a rare thing sometimes! I haven't felt any project disappointment with this so far at all. It's alot like quilting in how I am putting all the little bits together to make one large patch. After I get all the large patches together I can lay them out & see what kind of designs I can make. Fun! Pictures soon I hope. :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger jessie said...

What a cutie.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Love the picture of his butt! Have a great Mother's Day!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

LOL - cute butt! :)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Congrats on your boy! Every single time I've made a guess on the gender of one of my birds, I've been proved wrong, so it's nice to know someone who made the right guess :)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home