on the needles

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cutest Tummy Award Goes To....

Scooter!



Doesn't he look like a kid wearing a pair of colorful PJ's? LOL!

I'm still wondering if he will develop the yellow cap when he does his first grown up moult. There's a three out of five chance that he will. It depends on which subspecies of Meyer's he is. Since he is unbanded I have less info about him then I wish I did. :( Sometimes I think I see a yellow under tone to his head feathers - and I think you can see them in this photo as well.

I don't know if I want him to grow a yellow cap - I like him so much just the way he is!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

He is quite a handsome little boy!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That's such an intense green.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

He's so gorgeous! I love his head tilt -- so inquisitive!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

What a brilliant shade of green!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home