on the needles

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mastiff Mouwff



Presenting - Libby's great big ole Mastiff Mouwff. Look at that huge gaping maw. Any Lion Tamers out there willing to stick your head inside that? I dare you. But don't say I didn't mention the DROOL.

When Libby stands next to you and breathes on you it seriously feels like someone is pumping a huge bellows, blasting you with slightly stinky humid air and sucking all the breatheable air out of the room.

**Got 6 more patches done last night. Did I mention each patch has 8 seams? The good thing is that I am mostly using the yarn tails for sewing up so when I have finished the sewing I won't have any ends to weave in. So I'm closer to being done than it may feel like. :)**

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'm going to have nightmares about that seaming! What the heck does Libby have in her mouth?!

5:08 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

My goodness what a big maw! HA...I was thinking of the mouth Pinocchio got into!? Mr. M is cute and I know wouldn't bite a flea!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I just love that face!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

@chris: It's the mega-size nylabone! They all chew on it, except clementine because she's too busy acting as overlord from the couch.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I guess you'll not have to worry about lack of humidity in your house :)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

That mouth is unbelievable! I've seen those nylabones, but this is the first time seeing one in action!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home