on the needles

Monday, July 14, 2008

Look at me!



If Scooter were a human he would be constantly shouting "Look at me!". He is such a funny character. Lately he has been working on saying "Hi", "Hello" and "Thank you". He also does a variety of sounds - including the same clicking that Lucy does to identify me. Scooter is like a puppy with wings. He loves to be ruffled all over and kissed on and snuggled. His favorite spot is scrunched up under my chin. He also loves to hang onto my pony tail and get swung all around. I guess it's the bird version of an amusement park ride. :)

And the big news is that he has his first yellow head feather! My little bird is growing up. *sniff*

:)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Awwww! What a sweetie. *sniff*

7:04 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

How sweet! Great picture, by the way!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home