on the needles

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Lucy Loves...

...to ride on my shoulder and preen my hair.



Are you guys sick of parrot photos yet? I hope not because I think I'm becoming what bird owners call a Parrot Slave. Well, maybe not a slave really but definitely a parrot worshiper! She's just so beautiful. I find endless fascination in the shifting colors of her feathers. They are iridescent - every shade of green that exists all at once on one feather. It's fascinating! Click on the photo for a closer look....

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That is so sweet!!

2:30 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

No, never tired of parrot pics!!!! It is indeed an awsome green! Your hair color is beautiful, too :)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

No such thing as too many pictures of parrots!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Ah, birdie love! Very cute.

9:50 PM  
Blogger RoxyK said...

Aaah, she's so lovely ;)

Reminds me of when we had our african grey, Rosie. Boy birds can be so amazingly cuddly can't they!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home