on the needles

Monday, April 02, 2007

New Blog

After some prompting by Melanie got me thinking I decided to start another blog that will be just devoted to my finches.** I will still be posting about them over here and will be cross posting to my other blog as well. But this way all of you finchy fans out there can get a quick "finch fix" anythime you need one. You know me, I aim to please. :)

My new blog is called: Color and Song: My Life With Finches

I've cross posted all of my old finch posts so now I am good to go for the future.

**You know, come to think of it, Melanie seems to always be getting me to do things. What is up with that? ;)I'm barely keeping myself from joining The-No-End-In-Sight-Ripple-Along. I don't think I can hold out much longer....I was, after all, a crocheter long, long before I was ever a knitter. Plus I do have all that Elann cotton in my stash...Excuse me, I've...um...got to go...um..take a look around in the craft room. Send help if I'm not out of there in a week or so.. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home