on the needles

Monday, March 12, 2007

More knitting...

More FO's:

In my last post I forgot to mention that I also finished up a EZ Baby Surprise Jacket. And since then I have finished another Beehive hat, and the Opal socks that have been languishing on my sidebar for awhile.

Here's a totally sloppy photo of Bettna:




I'll try to get a modeling photo this weekend....but at least you can see how the colors turned out.

I've started a sweater for hubby and almost have the back done. It's "Ash" from Rowan #39 in All Seasons Cotton. This is the photo from the magazine but I'm using Mocha Chocolate and Blackcurrant rather than this pink and grey combo.


So far I am LOVING knitting with the All Seasons Cotton. Gotta get more of that stuff...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home