on the needles

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Book Cabinets Fit!

Were you guys crossing all of your fingers and all of your toes for me? You must have been to get these massive book cabinets to fit up the stairs, through the tiny hall and around the corner - with no dings on the walls or the cabinets either. Lets just say I'm glad that I wasn't the one carrying those things!

AND, I got my order of purple yarn today so I can start knitting on the baby blanket again. Woohoo! Not that I will have any time since I will be moving books around until the wee hours of the morning....oh, and did I mention more furniture is coming tomorrow? Would you mind keeping those fingers and toes crossed just a little bit longer? Thanks! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home