on the needles

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Decisions?

I've managed to get another repeat and a half done on the Box-Lace Shawl. I've got three pattern repeats and the border so far - only 23 repeats to go. (Yikes!) I have to keep plugging away at it if I am going to finish by the end of June when we finish Middlemarch at Knit the Classics. Plus I want to be done by then so I can choose another project for my advanced technique class. I am torn between doing the Lisa Lloyd Celtic Poncho - which has tons of cables/braids which I have done before but definately need more practice and help with, or doing another lace shawl with a harder pattern this time. The poncho is huge and uses heavy worsted wool - do I really want to be trapped under a huge wool poncho in the middle of the summer? Not so much - but I really do want some help with cables. On the other hand - I am loving lace! Maybe the Fiddlesticks Lotus Blossom or Peacock Shawl. Not super hard but definately a step up from the Box-Lace. Decisions, decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home