on the needles

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Christmas Time Crafting..

This is a nine patch quilt that my Hubby made and gave to my Dad as a Christmas present.



You can click on the photos to see the fabrics closer. I love Asian themed fabrics - there's just so much you can do with them.



Hubby and I took a nine patch class together and this is the result. :) Mine is still in the design phase. I have all the blocks made I just need to decide how I want to put them together. So you will hopefully be seeing mine soon...



This is the back of the quilt. Hubby had alot of the main focus fabric leftover so he used a big panel of it on the back. It's kind of cool to be able to see where all of the little pieces came from. Kind of a quilting I-Spy. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mistrmi said...

That is stunning.

7:22 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Love your quilt and placemats! Great work!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home