on the needles

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Quilted Tablerunner

Here's another of the quilting projects that my Hubby and I worked on together.



It's a table runner that we gave to my Mom for Christmas.



Once again I chose the fabrics and where they would go in the design. I did the cutting and then Hubby pieced and quilted it. The binding was also hand finished.



We had alot of fun making things as Christmas gifts this year. It ended up becoming a general theme of giving handmade items as gifts, either made by us or bought from other artisans.



I think we will probably keep trying to make the majority of the gifts that we give in the future - at least until we run out of ideas!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous table runner!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home