on the needles

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Stash Sale - Again!

I dug even deeper into my yarn stash and came up with some real goodies for the stash sale. I've almost got the money I need to start the next Income Generating Project for one of my sponsor kids - so let's keep going!

I want to thank everyone who has mentioned the sale on the blog & everyone who has purchased yarn so far. It's really been helpful!!

Please note that I have changed the shipping details slightly and adjusted some of the prices on the unsold yarn from last time. New yarn is at the botom of the post as well as the books I currently have for sale. I will be adding to the book sale as soon as I get the chance.

THE BIG STASH YARN SALE INFO:

Default shipping will be by priority mail either in one of the envelopes or the boxes, whichever the yarn will fit in. If there is a cheaper way I will try to find it (but I will have to charge a small amount for the padded envelopes or boxes I will have to buy so it usually ends up being about the same as priority anyway.) My prior experience with shipping the yarns I have sold so far has told me that priority mail has been the cheapest in 85% of the cases - just so you know what to expect...

If you would like any of the yarn please email me to let me know. My email addy is in the sidebar in the upper right. Please tell me your shipping address so I can figure out the shipping. Payment is by Paypal only please. I will send you a payment request. I will try to ship within two days of payment.

Non-smoking home. No cats. I do have dogs but they aren't allowed in the craft room.

So - here we go!


4 skeins of Shadyside Farms Studios. 185 yard each. This is a naturally dyed worsted wool. I think it would make a fabulous felted bag! Wound into cakes but never used. Originally $13 each. This set $30


2 skeins of Reynolds Utopia in White #111. Really soft! $6


10 skeins Katia Dolby. 137 yards each. Color 522. Really pretty ribbon style yarn. $40


2 skeins Dalegarn Falk in Green #0184. 100% wool superwash. 116 yards per skein. $8


8+ skeins of Plymouth Cotton Worsted in color 6423. 83 meters each. $15


1 skein Twisted yarn in "Batty". Fat Stripes style. Superwash merino. Light worsted weight. 240 yards. $15


9 skeins of Universal Deluxe Worsted 100% wool. Very soft! 220 yards each. Originally $12 each. $40


10 skeins of Brown's Sheep Nature Spun in Charcoal, Pepper and Snow. 100% wool worsted weight. 245 yards each. $45


Lauryn Waistcoat kit from Rowan containing 4 skeins of All Seasons Cotton Sh192. 98 yards each. $25


Rowan Dolly Bag Kit containing 2 skeins of Rowan Handknit Cotton. $8


9+ skeins of Schachenmayr Princess in color #42 - a pretty lavender. (I swatched with one skein and then frogged it. The yardage is all there but I am only counting this as 9 skeins since I did swatch with the one.) Ribbon type yarn. 125 meters each. $25


10 skeins Schachenmayr Punto. 90 meters each. This is a 50/50 cotton & acrylic yarn. DK weight. $20


10 skeins of Gedifra Fashion Friend Astrakhan in color 4701. This is a boucle yarn. 50 meters each. Worsted to bulky weight. (Originally $9 each) My price $60


Huge skein of lace weight wool. Wound into cake but not used. Pale blue, aqua. litght purples and grey. Much prettier than the photo shows. $20


1 huge skein of unlabeled Hand Dyed Cotton Laceweight. Gorgeous subtle colorway. $15


Unlabeled skein of lace weight. I think this is silk and wool but it may be just silk. Wound into cake but not used. Really nice sheen! $15


Handpainted Lace weight wool. Unlabeled. Beautiful shades of blues and pale greens and yellows. Very soft with a nice twist and feel to it. $20


Handpainted Lace weight wool. Unlabeled. Beautiful shades blues, greens, yellows, and peach. Very soft with a nice twist and feel to it. $20


Unlabeled Skein of Sock Yarn in wool. The colorway is "Dark Parrot". Wound into cake but not used. Much prettier and brighter than the photo shows. $14


Spritely Goods Sock Yarn in "Coffee Pot Rock". Wound into cake but never used. Handpainted Superwash Meino wool. 560 yards. $12


Unlabeled Skein of Sock Yarn in wool. Wound into cake but not used. Much prettier and brighter than the photo shows. $14


Zen Yarn Garden heavy sock weight in colorway "Ice Mint 2". Handpainted Superwash Merino. 250 yards $16


A Piece of Vermont Sock Yarn in colorway "Impressions". Handpainted Superwash wool and 25% nylon. 425 yards. $15


Spritely Goods Sock Yarn in colorway "Secret Garden". This was a limited edition issue. Handpainted Superwash Merino. 560 yards $16


Celia's Basket Sock yarn in colorway "Neptune". Handpainted Superwash wool. 350 meters. $15


Spritely Goods Sock Yarn in colorway "Secret Garden". This was a limited edition issue. Handpainted Superwash Merino. 560 yards $16


Spindle Cat Studio Sock Yarn in colorway "Tabbioca". Handpainted Superwash wool. 450 yards. $15


1 skein Celia's Basket sock yarn in "Painter's Palette". 350 meters. $12


1 skein Mama E's sock yarn in "Mermaids". 100% merino. $12


1 skein of Lucky Duck Farms Sock Yarn in "Mango Madness". 100% merino handwash. 440 yards. Wound into a cake but never used. $12

DSC_2938
Hand dyed sock yarn 100% Wool color "Fruitie" $14

DSC_2962
2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock "Watercolors" Dye lot 6058 $22

DSC_2961
2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock "Mixed Berries" Dye lot 0050 $22

DSC_2959
1 skein of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock "Purple Club" Dye lot 7548 $11

DSC_2958
2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock "Uptown" Dye lot 5181 $22

DSC_2957
2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock "Iris Garden" Dye lot 7487 $22

DSC_2955
2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock "Valentine" Dye lot 1089 $22

DSC_2954
1 skein of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock "Mother Lode" Dye lot 8815 $11

DSC_2952
2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock "Irving Park" Dye lot 5739 $22

DSC_2948
4 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock "Desert Flower" Dye lot 5467 $44

DSC_2934
2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock "Desert Flower" Dye lot 8813 $22

DSC_2935
1 skein Koigu Kersti Merino Crepe 114 yards $12

These two Jojoland skeins would make a great striped scarf like the Noro ones that are currently making the rounds. The Jojoland would have longer repeats of colors.

DSC_2946
1 skein Jojoland Rhythym Shade M22 100% Wool 110 yards $4

DSC_2942
1 skein Jojoland 100% Wool Worsted Shade 266 110 yards $4

DSC_2943
2 skeins Regia Stretch Color Shade 117 200 meters each $14

DSC_2933
2 skeins KnitPicks Simple Stripes Sock Yarn Color #23548 231 yards each $8

DSC_2944
2 skeins of Cascade Fixation shade 9442 $4 each/$8 total

DSC_2939
2 skeins of Cascade Fixation shade 9941 $4 each/$8 total

Books - all in mint condition:

Knitting Yarns and Spinning Tales $6
Funky Knitting by Happy House $6
Knit Socks! by Betsy Lee McCarthy $6
Sirdar The Seascapes Pattern Book of Aran Classics (Sweaters for the whole family) $6

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Hi! You won the contest on my blog for a doll sling! Please email me within four days with shipping info, and also let me know if you think you will need a bigger sling. You could measure your daughter from one shoulder to her opposite hip, and that way I could be sure to make a sling the right size. I will probably have to use a different fabric than the one in the pictures though. My email is the_other_alice_(at)yahoo(dot)com.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the yarn I bought from you!! Have recently gone through my own stash. But I'm not parting with anything, just trying to find more places to put (hide) it. Thanks again.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You have really good taste. Now, if only I was a faster knitter or could do socks. I really think the last stuff I bought from you will last me through 2012. And I am not kidding!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home