on the needles

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Maica's New Photo

I just a letter from Children International about one of my sponsor children Maica, letting me know about the Income Generating Project that I set up for her familiy. This was the second such project I have set up.

So my next couple of posts will feature Maica so I can share with you the results of the IGP...

First off, this is the new yearly photo we received of Maica!



Children International has been doing a great job taking the new photos of the sponsor kids. They are much less "mug shot" looking and more natural and revealing of each child's personality. I love it! Isn't Maica so pretty? She wants to be a teacher and likes to round up the younger kids to play pretend games where she acts the part of a teacher. Reminds me of myself when I was her age. I wonder if her "students" get bored and run away as fast as mine did. :)

Tomorrow, Maica's family and housing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home