on the needles

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lookie What I Won!

Ugh...I've been felled by the dreaded winter cold. And since mine came from the worst source of all (my kids) it's been a pretty bad one. I think that every school should have a resident scientist to monitor the progress of the viruses as they make the rounds. You can probably see the darn germs mutating right there on the playground. :(

But the good news is that I manged to be lucky enough to win something during the recent Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day. Jenny over at Babyfingers makes these adorable slings for little girls to carry their baby dolls around in and it must have been my lucky day because I won one! Yay! I know a little girl who is going to really enjoy that prize. Thanks Jenny!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Congrats on your win - and woe about the cold. Hope you feel better soon.

11:16 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

I hope you feel better really soon...I KNOW how those things can linger! Those slings are ADORABLE!!!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope you feel better soon. I've been the recipient of two winter viruses courtesy of my little ones this year already as well.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hope you feel better. Kids are such germ factories! I don't have any kids, and actually am rarely around any, but did manage to get sick during my husband's pediatric rotation a few years ago, courtesy of something he brought home. Ugh. Hope you're well enough to do some crafty stuff!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Papirkurven said...

You have been challenged! Check out my blog:)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather...hope you feel better soon!
Blessings,
~*~

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home