on the needles

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Okay, I lied.....

I don't have any craft pictures...but I DO have this!



LOL!

Poor Yumi was spayed the other day and won't leave her stitches alone. So it's the dreaded E-collar for her - veterinary torture device of choice for only the most sadistic dog owners. :) She is somewhat miserable, poor little thing. It's got to be driving her crazy - a dog with a short little nose like that! She can barely get her face into the food & water dishes and if she drops a piece of food on the floor...there's no way to describe it but watching her chase after the food is pretty darn funny. I laugh internally though because I don't want to hurt her little feelings.

I do however, sing... "This is ground control to Major Tom..." to her several times a day. Do you think if I stuck her on the roof we could get better reception? LOL!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger teabird said...

Oh, funny! That is the perfect song!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Poor Yumi!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Poor little thing. It's pretty funny, though!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mistrmi said...

I have a vision of her putting her head down and the collar suction-cupping to the floor.

Humans are a terrible lot. . .

12:32 PM  
Blogger RoxyK said...

Aaah, poor Yumi!

Scruffs, our new puppy had surgery and luckily he left his stitches alone.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home