on the needles

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Joey's New Photo

Joey's photo from last year:



Joey's new photo this year:



He looks a little taller and thinner. Joey is nine - the age when boys tend to stretch out and grow like crazy! Joey lives in the Philippines. If we ever get to go to visit our sponsor kids (fingers crossed!), the Philippines will have to be the first stop on our list. Seven of our sponsor kids live there. It would be great to get to see them all. We would have to throw a party! :)

PS - Did I mention I am on a diet? I've lost 9 and a half pounds so far. I'm doing it the safe and steady way. So far so good! What should I reward myself with when I get to my goal weight? I'm open to suggestions!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get the opportunity one day to visit your sponsored kids. My visit to the Dominican Republic in June to see both my kids was a rewarding experience and I will be returning to see them in December.

Robin

7:17 PM  
Blogger Mallow said...

Reward for weight loss? Treat yourself to something fun you haven't done in a long time.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I suppose a trip to the Philippines is out for your weight loss goal reward?

Other thoughts include some fantastic yarn you can't bring yourself to purchase now, a massage, or a trip to the nearest big city to see the sights.

Congrats on your weight loss, especially for doing it the right way!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Westminster Energy Audit said...

Thanks great bloog post

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home