on the needles

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Indy

This weekend we were lucky enough to be able to have time to go visit our Indy at the aviary. She is perching a little better now.



Indy got many scritches from the whole family. She seems fairly comfortable with people now. Baby Senegals are notorious for being nervous.



She was relaxed enough to lie on her back for me without really putting up any fuss.



Violet and her human mom were also there so we took a photo of the Violet and Indy together to commemorate their "playdate". (Doesn't this photo look like it is Scooter and Lucy in a parallel universe?) Isn't it funny that we both wore shirts that were almost the exact same color? I swear we didn't call each other to co-ordinate.



Violet will probably go to her new home soon so I am glad we were able to get this photo. :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Awwww!

10:13 PM  
Blogger One smart blue headed pionus said...

I may have a little more time there.. we'll see how it goes. My human mom says that your Mickey shirt is way better than her plain red. :)

10:56 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL at the alternate universe comment! When I just had my timneh grey and one black headed caique I knew a lady that had a congo grey and a white bellied caique. We used to joke all the time about our alternate universe parrots :)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home