on the needles

Monday, October 22, 2007

Nothing to see here...move along....

Sorry not much blogging - unfortunately not much blog worthy going on. :(

Kitchen still in suspended animation. We took two steps forward and one step back this week. The usual. We've got the hutch & the glass (minus one panel we needed, of course) installed. So that's good. But the second set of pantry doors they sent were still wrong so now we are back to square one and the groceries are still piled in the front room.

Sigh.

I admit that there's one thing that makes me feel better and that the arrival of our kitchen table. We had one handmade out of mahogany. It's gorgeous & does make the kitchen feel substantially more finished.

So - we are at four months and counting for a supposedly two month job. I'm hanging in there but at this point Hubbs and I have lost the will to redo the bathrooms.

Other than that...how about those Red Sox? I'm hoping for them to win the World Series.

Oh - and Libby has had gas for two weeks. And an episode of diarrhea that you don't want to hear about!

Still knitting. Many things finished but no time to take photos. Hopefully next time!

Hope all is well with all of my bloggy pals out there!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger teabird said...

Oh, Stephanie - by the time you get done with all of the stuff, you'll be so exhausted you won't be able to enjoy it!
Have a cup of tea with me ----

2:39 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

Oh, it happens...the blog blah-ness. I recently went to the Inspire me Thursday and got a boost. (not that I blog about it) but just something look at differently...diff. links ect. or go to someones blog and really check out their list of favorites. Don't worry we still are here!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home