on the needles

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Before and After

Jess wanted some before and after photos - so here you go.

The old cook top and hood:



The new cook top and hood:



The old kitchen sink:



The new kitchen sink:



The old fridge:



The new fridge:



Old kitchen, window side:



New kitchen, window side:



In other news, my Mom is coming back into town and she suggested we have a "put together day" so hopefully I will have some FO's to show you soon. I have two baby blankets ready to put together & edged. And I am working on the sleeves for Bizet. Going much better this time - so far!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Wow! What a transformation. You must be more than thrilled :) I love all of it; the dark wood cabinets, the countertop, the fridge, the floor, etc. It looks almost too nice to use, but I bet it's great to have your kitchen back in working order. Enjoy, it's beautiful.

12:43 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Love the before and afters! I feel like I've cheated though because I've been away from blogland and come in and see the final product ;) Way to go I bet you guys are happy! You are brave to have a window on your 'frig! hahaha...love the cabinets. Oh, and I'm Jan Brady, too!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OhmygodIwantyourkitchen.

Seriously.

;o)

12:03 AM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Oh my gosh! What a change! That's an amazingly gorgeous kitchen you have there. . . I think it gives inspiration and hope to kitchens all over the world! :)

1:16 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Your new kitchen is GORGEOUS! You must feel so inspired to cook wonderful meals!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home