on the needles

Monday, August 13, 2007

Moving In

There is still quite a bit to be done, but the kitchen is fully functional now and we've moved back in. Hooray!



We got a new set of dishes and pots and pans to celebrate. Our new plates are square & I love them. I'm never going back to round plates again. You can also see in this photo what the glass for the cabinet doors will look like.



Happy happy! Plus, this weekend, Hubby entered a pen and a bowl in the local fair and found out he won first place and second place respectively. He has pictures on his blog: Beads and Coves. Go on over and congratulate him! He deserves it - not only for his fine woodworking - he also did most of the moving back into the kitchen this weekend while I was in a PMS induced stupor. (I swear I'm getting hot flashes too! I'm too young for hot flashes!!)

:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home