on the needles

Saturday, July 28, 2007

New KAL

Just a quick note...

I've joined the Bee Fields Shawl KAL. If you like lace & haven't seen this pattern yet then you must check it out. I'm really excited about knitting this one. I have a special love for Bees. They've been a sort of personal symbol of mine for a long time plus it's just the prettiest pattern I've seen in a long time.

I'm thinking about using Mini Maiden since I like Sea Silk so much. What do you think of knitting the shawl in ebony? I can't decide if that would be dramatic and elegant or witchy in a Stevie Nicks sort of way. (Not that a Stevie Nicks shawl would be all bad - I remember when I was little aspiring to look just like her someday...) :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home