on the needles

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ravelry & My First Flickr Badge

Got my Ravelry invite - yeehaw! My id is NocturnalKnitter. I haven't done any looking around on the site at all so I have no idea how it works, but add me to your friends or whatever it is so that I can keep in touch with y'all over there too.

Since there hasn't been much in the way of FO's around here lately I thought I'd put together a badge of knits that I have finished in the past year. You can see it if you scroll down on the sidebar.

Sheesh - I really need to get better about taking photos of my stuff because I've definitely finished more than this! Poor Hubbs - he always ends up being my model. :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

It's an honor to be your model! :)

11:51 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Welcome to Ravelry. I'm BritKnitter over there. You are going to LOVE it. It takes a lot of time away from knitting, though...

The before and after pictures of the kitchen are awesome! You must be soooo happy with your new space. It looks like it should be featured in a magazine!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm going right now to add you to my friends list. Have fun looking around--it's a big time suck so prepare yourself ;)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yay for getting your invite. Like Kim said, it is a huge time sucker... but fun!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I added you - you're in 39 groups already? Sheesh!

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your invite :o)

11:58 PM  
Blogger RoxyK said...

Hopefully my invite will arrive soon......though I struggle with blog reading as it is! Should be fun though ;)

Libby is GORGEOUS! As is your new kitchen - WOW

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home