on the needles

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Jane Austen Quiz/Meme

Okay, okay, I took the test.

I'm okay with the results because Lizzie and Elinor are my two favorites (besides Fanny from Mansfield Park and I'm pretty sure NOBODY wants their test results to come back as Fanny! - although I do love her as a character.) I'm glad not to be a Marianne or a Catherine as both of them are rather juvenile and a bit tiresome. And Emma is a spoilt brat. Looking forward to reading P& P next month with KTC... :)


You scored as Elizabeth Bennet. As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.


**edited** Took out the score table because it was messing up the sidebar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home