on the needles

Monday, August 29, 2005

Food Blog

My husband has tackled a new project. He has realized that a lack of "food skills" in the kitchen is a serious problem when you have two food allergic children! Unfortunately, his kitchen training as a child was limited to heating up steak um's and a few other microwave friendly foods. Therefore, he has decided to learn how to cook. I'm in full support of this effort because it gets me out of the kitchen & ups my chances of getting an edible meal when my husband does cook! ;) So far he has been doing a great job. Last night I got chicken enchilladas - with avocado slices and all! So anyone with an interest in food (and who isn't interested in food??) or who has to cook for someone with food allergies, check out hubby's new blog: What's REALLY Cooking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home