on the needles

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Luca Buckaroo

You all know how much I love my little dog Luca. He is my ultimate sidekick. So you can guess how excited I was when, courtesy of Stitchy McYarnpants, I was introduced to the amazing new human and animal teamsport of Buckaroo. Everyone knows Italian Greyhounds are super athletes. Luca couldn't wait to compete. That very night we dove right in to the brave new world of Buckaroo. We went straight for the gold - the ultimate dvd tower. Luca was a natural. He laid there asleep like the champ I always knew he could be. It was a stellar debut in the world of Buckaroo and I have submitted the photographic evidence to the judging committee. So far the sport has been dominated by the feline species - everyone knows what stellar sleepers cats are! However, to the best of my knowledge, we have made history by becoming the first ever dog and human Buckaroo team! Drumroll please..................I present - Luca Buckaroo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home