on the needles

Friday, July 15, 2005

My first finished garment!

Here it is - drumroll please.................



The Project: A tank top (#30) for my daughter and the Cotton Tape Along
The Pattern: from Katia book #25 children
The Yarn: Katia Idea Jeans (this is a ribbon type cotton blend yarn.)
The Color: 3 balls of #2613 Hot Pink
The Needles: #6 Addi Turbos
The Stitches: mostly stockinette, seed stitch and dropped stitches
The Verdict: My dear daughter loved it! It's still a wee bit big for her as I did a size four.

Here's another shot:



I seamed it up in my class this week. I spent the first half putting together the tank top and the second half starting my Leaf Lace Shawl. That also went really well and is moving along quickly. I think I will enjoy knitting that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home