on the needles

Friday, July 06, 2007

Presenting....

Our countertop to be!



It's going to be stunning - if I do say so myself. :)

This second picture is much closer to capturing the richness of the mossy green color and the myriad of variations & other colors (pinkish, pumpkin, tans etc) - but still NOTHING close to the splendor of the original. Can you tell I'm in LOVE? I think it looks like what Gustav Klimt would have painted his women's clothing like if he was a tree hugging nature boy. Joy!



Sharp eyed readers will also notice the floor tile and the backsplash. ;) The floor tile is all in variations of shades of brown - subtle & rich like a good skein of hand dyed yarn. Unfortunately the back splash tile looks bland & yucky in this photo but trust me, it's gonna look great.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home