on the needles

Friday, August 11, 2006

Ooops - I did it again.....

Okay - I'm fessing up. When I linked to Maggie's shop in the last post I saw this. And now he's on his way to my house. You know what that means right? I mean, I can't just have TWO of Maggie's animals. In my obsession prone mind two does not make a pair, two makes the beginning of a collection. :) How cute will they be in my craft room? I'm imagining a whole shelf full, hanging on the wall, over the sofa.....or maybe I'll need two shelves.....

Actually the craft room is a bit crowded these days. And my LYS had Rowan Yorkshire Tweed at 50% off! I'm not even going to pretend I thought for one minute of resisting that sale. Yorkshire Tweed is in my top three favorite yarns. There is simply no such thing as too much Yorkshire Tweed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home