on the needles

Monday, October 17, 2005

Joining the misery

Arrrrghh! I just crafted a clever and witty post about the crappy temple-vein-throbbing-in-anger inducing baseball playoffs, the recent knitting successes I have had: Myrtle off the needles and in finishing phase, Willow on the blocking board, Dixie totally done and my newest sweater project "Liv" from Elsebeth Lavold's Viking Knits Collection (from Silky Wool in Deep Rose culled from my stash) - - but of course, as if to top off the unrelenting misery of horrid calls from biased umpires, shoddy playing which couldn't rise about the said calls and the elimination of the Angels from the series I capped my weekend by pressing the wrong button on blogger and losing my lovely post. So you will just have to accept this instead:

It's Liv. I hope mine turns out looking this nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home