on the needles

Friday, March 04, 2005

Just a bit of info...

Just a quick entry to let everyone know that the email me link is up. It is at the bottom of my sidebar. So now you can actually contact me to join the York Along. :) I have finished the back and am hoping to get to start on the first front piece today but it is the weekend soooooo you know what that means - yes, the dreaded painting. Sigh...........

Also - straight into the DUH category...I am actually knitting the York sweater in Kureyon 51 NOT 116. I think I had intended to use the latter but grabbed the former instead (they are very similar colorways). I actually was aware that I was knitting with 51 but for some reason kept saying 116. Brain fart I suppose. Anyhow - I will try to get up a photo soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home