on the needles

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My First Meme

Ok - maybe some of you have noticed that I don't do memes. It's usually because I am either too shy to just join in "unasked" or I think they are kind of stupid (no offense, it depends on what the meme is!) but this one I just couldn't pass up. Probably because it is out of left field, completely wierd and totally creative. I have played along so far on Laura's blog (where I first saw it) and on Jennifer's blog. I hope I don't wig people out with the stuff I come up with - this is a chance to let your imagination run wild! :)

So here's the meme:
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL MEMORY OF YOU AND ME. It can be anything you want--good or bad--BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE. When you're finished, post this on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you.

**I think I will give a little prize to the person who comes up with the best fake memory of me that could have actually happened to me. Don't let this limit you to the probable - I've had a varied life!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home