on the needles

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just a Quickie :)

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I have updated the sidebar section and added links to a bunch of new blogs. You can see them if you scroll all the way down....

In addition to the usual knitting blogs, I've added several sewing and quilting blogs that I think you will find inspiring as well - even if you don't sew or quilt. The colorful photos alone are worth a look!

Did you know that I also read History blogs? Perfume blogs? True crime blogs? Softie blogs? Even a parrot blog... There are also a few blogs that fit into what I would call the "domestic goddess or the art of living" category. The "blogs I read" section is like a little trip through my cluttered mind. :) But there are lots of blogs there that I think less eclectic people will really like as well.

And of course there are also some blogs written by my fellow CI sponsors.

Take a look. I'd love to know if any of you find anything new that you enjoy. Leave me a comment if you do!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Wow! You read a lot of blogs!! All of the blogs I read regularly are CI related. Every once in a while I check out cooking blogs, though I lost all of those blogs recently when my computer hard drive went kaput. Grr! Thanks a lot for listing my blog, by the way. Yours is definitely one of my favorites!

Also, I just wanted to congratulate you on having another project completed at Aura's house! Yay for Zoila!! I also noticed Ana's project is getting much closer. Woo hoo!! That has to feel great!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Carrie K said...

Aw. How's the sibling sponsorship going so far?

I did not need to see your history blogs! Can't keep up as it is.....have you read Reading the Past or The Raucous Royals blogs?

3:12 PM  
Blogger Candie said...

Hello! I would like to add your blog to the website I am creating to generate more funds to FirstGiving projects. On the site we will be selling Art and all of the sales profit are going to Fundraisers. I am linking blogs so people that visit the site can learn more about Sponsorship. Please email me if you are interested at candace.eve@gmail.com be sure to include your blog link and name of blog or your name.
Thank you
Candace

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Clipping Path said...

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

1:11 AM  
Anonymous David Millar said...

Thanks for taking the time to write this. Background Removal Service
clipping path service

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home