on the needles

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Edges of Squares

So let's see...where were we? Oh yeah, squares.

Today I give you edges of squares. :)

Square Target Patches

Square Target Patches

Square Target Patches

Today I'm thinking about:
How ominous a helicopter overhead sounds,
What to do about Indy,
Starting a new (and expensive hobby),
Taking a sewing class,
Making Chinese bread in the steamer.


Oh - and I've lost 12 pounds so far. I think actually more but I won't really know until the good ole PMS passes. Drat that water weight! Violet's mama says I should reward myself for losing weight by doing something fun that I haven't gotten to do for a long time. Unfortunately that would be...eat. Eat really, really fattening Mexican food. At this point if I ate food that calorie and fat laden it would probably just make me sick. So I've got to come up with something else....

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Totally agree about helicopters...

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on 12 pounds... I'm super proud! :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Way to go on the weight loss! Mine keeps going up!! ^&*^!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Mallow said...

not even Baja Fresh? (not lardy) and you can go easy on the cheese. Then meet me and we can go for a hike this will = no guilt! Voila, problem solved. :D

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home