on the needles

Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Sewn Up Patches

Here are a few more examples of what the patches turn out like once they are sewn up. The color is all washed out on these for some reason...and I also think that Hubby accidentally took pictures of the backside of all but the first patch so they look slightly weird...but you get the idea at least.

Square Target Patch

This one is going in the "crazy" colors blanket.

Square Target Patch

This one will either go with the "crazies" or the "normal", haven't decided yet.

Square Target Patch

This one goes in the big blanket.

Square Target Patch

I think this one will also go in the big blanket. I'm hoping for a king size on the finished blanket. I will likely be keeping that one! The other two blankets are for a charity project which I will tell more about later.

I used the other Flickr blog function for this post. It's better I think! Hubby described how to used it in the comments section of the previous "squares" related post. I also took every one's advice and cleaned up the sidebar. Don't worry Carrie, I kept the reading list. :)

ETA: Whew - I fixed the picture sizes so that they aren't ginormous! That was like the attack of the killer photos! I don't know folks, I may be too old to figure out this new fangled Flickr technology. :)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Those squares are really cool!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Those look fantastic!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home